Monday, September 6, 2010


Playing around in the backyard with my flowers is one way I relax. This year the garden produced an exceptional bounty of lovely flowers. God's handiwork is amazing! And this may be a little crazy, but here is a secret I'll let you in on...I tell my flowers how beautiful they are...yes, I love to talk to them. No comments please!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
 
One important gardening tip in my climate is to fertilize early in the spring, and at least twice throughout the season. I choose a fertilizer with insect control to reduce bugs that nest in the rose buds.  Aren't these pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment