Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm on a roll making CD case inserts. It's fun, it's simple and converts a plain CD case into a keepsake.
Take this little pretty created for my sister. She loves pansy's. I just happen to have the picture perfect paper for this project.

Located on the inside of the case top are 4 insert slots; two on the top and two at the bottom. Your design will slip into these 4 slots. On opposite sides are "edges" that keep inserts from slipping out. Use these as measuring guides. Mine is close to a 4 3/4" square.



To add a touch of flair I placed a layered label in the center, designed with a Gypsy. The middle layer of paper is the less prominent color in the pansy design. Using the same color of ink as the middle layer, brings it nicely together.
The double-sided paper adds a "boutique" look when the case is opened...so sassy!

Accessories: Stampin Up Riveting set, Cricut Lacy Labels, K&Company double faced paper, green & white card stock, white ink.

1 comment:

  1. This one is really pretty ... and I see you have one of my most fave cartridges - Lacy Labels!! LOVE that one!! :)

    ReplyDelete