Thursday, August 12, 2010

I had never heard about the anticipation of waiting for a brown truck till my creative sister in law Wendy told me...now I know! That wonderful brown truck came just as I received the announcement of baby Olivia arriving into this world. Olivia Ninetta is beautiful and inspired this card, the first use of my new Cricut cartridge A Child's Year. The black shadowing adds a lot of depth--don't you think! And Fotoflexer is very fun...that's where the glitter for "Baby Olivia" was added.

Ink: Pretty in Pink from Stampin' Write
Paper: White, Botanical Fashion Colors, Black
Stamps: Warmest Regards,  French Script, Seasons of the Heart
Accessories: Cricut A Child's Year, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Nestabilities Scalloped Square, white ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go!! You are a card-makin'-bloggin' arTEEST! This is adorable!! And "Mr. Brown" can turn into your best friend, so be careful!! Hugs ... :)

    ReplyDelete