Saturday, August 21, 2010

       Wendy is my SIL, and her birthday is just around the corner. She is the QUEEN of card making in my book (check out her site with the link)! This card used a new Martha Stewart matching corner & edge punch. I played around to see some of the special effects when this idea came together. The glitter paper in the center added a nice diminsion to the dark blue background, and the brads have a slight glitter as well.                                                                                                                                                                                     HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY 
Ink: Autumn Rainbow blue by Stampcraft
Paper: Christmas Cardstock matstack dark blue, Best Occasions Glitter Pack white, white cardstock
Accessories: White glitter brads, scallop edge & corner punch from Martha Stewart

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I opened my package a little early??? This card is GORGEOUS!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! And my witchy/batty punches are DA BOMB!! OHMYGOSH!!! I totally LOVE them!! Hugs and thanks, Sis!! :)

    ReplyDelete