Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Do Crocks Rule?

This was soooo fun to create. My talented Sister in Law Wendy Weixler showed me how to layer with my Gypsy, and WOW... OK, so here is my first attempt with this layering idea.




Now this took a little planning, trial and error...but oh so worth it. This little guy is King of the High
Seas!



This used four layers to put it all together. The whole image is just so cute. I added the extra motif on the ships flag...that dastardly croc seems to be of pirate origin if you ask me.




The tag was a little challenging...just a tad matey! I cut the black tag in half and used it for the upper and lower edges, then cut out a blue and white tag to place the message on. Whew, that was fun!
Accessories: Cricut Crocks Rule cartridge, tags, 6 various colors of card stock.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is a cartridge I don't even have ... haven't even LOOKED at ... until NOW!! This is soooo stinkin' adorable!! May hafta do a little Cricut cartridge shopping!! Ver cute! :)

    ReplyDelete