Friday, March 16, 2012

Toys of the trade...try'n them out.

Lately I've added a few tools to my toy box. Naturally I played around to see what I could make of them. There's room for "enhancement", yet they do have a uniqueness worthy of actually being used for a greeting card, in my opinion. And oh the fun!




My husband and I would love to spend time camping. A dream we share is to have a nice camper, and travel.
In honor of dreams and the great out doors, this handsome card is for all the great adventures we hope to share.

The truck is from a roller stamp, and the camper is from a clear stamp set with the trees and tags. Together they worked very well.
A "trail" was cut from an edger. How cool is that!

Trees were first stamped on the background, then matching trees stamped on contrasting colored paper. Foam glue squares helped add depth. The two tags were added last, with the little zebra brad to emphasize "adventure" is just around the bend!




Accessories: Stampin'Up Tailgating roller stamp, BoBunny outdoors stamp set, Jim Holtz Grunge paper,  zebra brad.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is neat!! The little "train track" is sooo clever!! How cool is it that the truck and trailer go together so well???

    ReplyDelete