Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend flurry of fun...

I just spent several days at home while my wonderful hubby visited his mom...she is still in the hospital. Prayers are offered on her behalf daily, and my devoted sister in law ensures mom has everything taken care of. Thanks Wendy!

So, with some time alone I enjoyed creating a few cards. To save time, I am posting all the new ones... Here we go...



Biking is so fun. My husband and I enjoy getting out on the local Cottonwood trail every summer, or just cruising around the neighborhood. With spring around the corner,  a bike ride is not too far off.


The bike cut out much easier than I anticipated. Once that was done it was mounted over white ribbon with black edging...kinda looks like a bike trail to me!
I accented the red roses in the basket with red in the grassy areas and at the foot of the trees. Finally the red feathered friend was added to the back seat and a tag with added red brought it all together.  I really like the bike!





Accessories: Bike stamp, Sweet Songbirds stamp set, Lovely as a Tree stamp set, paper edger for the black boarder, tag punch, grass stamp, ribbon, black, white and red card stock, red and green felt pens.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a fun little scene ... I LOVE that bike image ... wonderful with those trees in the background!! :)

    ReplyDelete