Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Calender Project...gone crazy!

I can't live without a calendar to keep me on track. So when I came across this little project at Simple Pleasures, it seemed a perfect answer and easy too...well, once I got the hang of it!

Stick on clear monthly calenders came with the instructions. And the cool thing is this calender lies flat for mailing, or sliding in an envelope, but is made to stand up. PLUS each month easily tears off, since the paper is perforated! How cool is all that!




The perforated calendar pages are attached with brads. In this style, the 2012 tag is glued over the brads. Nice trick!
The calender pages are attached to the back page, and the flower at the bottom keeps the whole calender from sliding flat. Another nifty trick.

This side view shows the stand up format. The supporting back is one cut of black card stock 11 " x  4.5" and scored to allow folding. I loved how it all came together.



Here is the bottom of the supporting card stock with embellishment...a cute flower & brad attached over a piece of matching print card stock. This keeps the calender for sliding south!
And I have a desk calender to keep me on track, or between the ditches, or somewhere in-between!





Accessories: Clear calender sticky transfers, 12X12 print card stock, black card stock, brads, punch flowers with matching card stock, and foam glue squares.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How pretty!! (But I must admit I would have a REALLY hard time tearing off any of the lovely pages!!) :)

    ReplyDelete