Sunday, January 8, 2012

Matching Stamp & Embossing Folder

Now here's a little pretty to give hope to the heart that spring will come after all! This combo stamp & embossing folder (picked out by my famous SIL Wendy Weixler to create my Christmas box of fun stamping tools) was the first new toy I played with this year.

A 'new' rubber stamp doesn't accept it's first inking as older stamps do, but the watercolor effect is wonderful...I really loved the not so perfect lines! If I remember the process, the stamp was done first, using complementing spring colored markers. Remember to "huff" on the stamp before pressing onto card stock, which brings the ink back to life!
Now the stamped card is ready to position into the embossing folder, matching up the design, before running thru the press.


Add a touch of ribbon and a tag to give your bouquet a melt-my-heart-this-is-so-beautiful response from your fav-friends!



Accessories: Sizzix Stamp & Emboss 657772 set, card stock, Stampin' Up markers & stamp, card stock.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautimous!! I'm so glad you like this! (Think I'm gonna hafta go order one for myself!!) :)

    ReplyDelete